For a large bottle:
-1 large potato or two medium. cooked without skin.
- 5 or 6 fresh dates, honey or yacon powder for people who want low glycemic sweetness
- a few drops of vanilla extract
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of Almond milk (add gradually by consistency preference)
- Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 spoonful of lemon juice - optional: pinch of nutritional yeast. Then process everything to form a cream, check the sweetness, if good, pour into a jar and refrigerate. It lasts a week very safe, if they do not finish it before then ????
Great for :
- Pancakes toppings
- Muffins fillings - Pudding -as dessert
- Add sweetness and moisture to a variety of recipes
We love how innovative you get with creating amazing vegan recipes. Here’s a Low Carb Vegan Caramel from the talented @healthyfit.moodon
Not only’s it’s delicious, it’s also great for your digestive system.