1. Rinse The Miracles for 15-30 seconds. Then, boil for 2 minutes. Drain. And sauté in an already hot pan for about 2-3 minutes. It’ll be crispy and dry. Put, in a small bowl and combine with Yacon Syrup until the rice is coasted and sticky. You can refrigerate it for 5 minutes to make it harden more.
2. Each roll will use 2 sheets of seaweed.
3. Spread Rice on Flat Seaweed. Add Radish, Carrot, Frisée, and Chicken one at a time in Vertical Rolls. I use a tiny bit of Yacon Syrup on both vertical ends of seaweed to help it stick before rolling. Roll as tightly as you can.
4. A trick is to roll then press inward and continue to roll. You can use a sushi rolled if needed. Cut carefully with a very sharp knife. Add a side of coconut aminos and enjoy.
5. It should stick pretty well together. I haven’t had any issues. But, handle it carefully so it doesn’t fall apart. And if it does. Spoon it up and eat the delicious mess.
Normally they use sugar or honey in the rice to get it sticky. I swapped it for some Yacon Syrup. Used chicken instead of raw fish. And dipped it in coconut Aminos. It’s taste like a sushi version of chicken teriyaki. And super refreshing. The key is to roll it tightly and be gentle. It’ll stay together but it’s not as strong as grain sticky rice. .